Environment Social Governance Project Analysis and Ratings
Our ESG analyses and ratings mitigate those risks and provide the following benefits.
Benefits to Project Developers
- Better financing terms. Ability to tap sources of investment and financing which value ESG benefits and limit ESG-related risks.
- Guidance. Review of project documents and provision of guidance on what is needed to lower ESG-related risks, enhance ESG performance impact, and improve ratings.
- Data for stakeholders. Analysis and data visualizations of ESG risks and opportunities for use with stakeholders and the ability to compare financing options.
- Monitoring, updates, and alerts. Provides early warning if ESG project plans were adjusted or need to be adjusted during construction.
- ESG project development track record. Provides information to the market on the developer’s expertiser reducing ESG risks in the project planning and implementation stages.
Benefits to Investors/Financiers
- Detailed due diligence at the planning stage reduces risks to the environment during and after construction; improves climate change resilience; avoids delays resulting from lack of support from local government/community; and enhances project governance.
- Measures of potential impact are well supported by robust analysis.
- Pre-construction ratings and analyses provide investors the needed detailed quantitative analyses to understand ESG impacts of a project and improve their ESG-related investment decisions.
- Recommendations help to better integrate ESG considerations into business strategy and project management.
- Regular monitoring and alerts during the construction phase helps ensure project achieves the same or higher ratings after construction is completed.
ESG PAR Services
Why Choose Us
Supports Sustainable Financing
Upfront Due Diligence
Supports Responsible Investment
Little Upfront Investment
Financing Sources Broadened
What investors and clients have to say
- "ESG PAR is filling a critical gap in the market for investors and project developers The models and tools they developed and use in their analyses exhibit an academic rigor that is rare. It provides me with the confidence level that I need to avoid green/ESG washing. I am able to evaluate not only the bankability of a project, but their potential impact on the environment and local communities.